Interested in getting involved with UVSA-Midwest? Elections are held every two years during VIA-1 Conference for the Executive board and every year for Council of State Representatives during Leadership Summit.
Board of Directors
- Voting for each BoD position shall be staggered such that two of the two existing Bod positions will be up for reelection each year
- Each active Executive Board member and CoSR member have one vote
- Election packet link
- The elections for the executive board shall take place during the general meeting at the VIA-1 conference every other year
- Each CoSR representative shall cast a vote representing the majority of the votes of the present members of the state
- In the event of a tie, the current Executive Board shall cast the deciding vote, as determined by a simple majority
- The suffrage shall be universal, direct and anonymously
- Election Packet Link
Council of State Representatives
- Members of the CoSR are elected during the general meeting during Leadership Summit conference every year.
- For states that do not have representatives present, the Executive Board will appoint a new Representative or re-elect the existing Representative
- Election Packet link